Where We Ship To:
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- All areas within Central America, South America (except Brazil and Chile), Caribbean, Africa, South Asia, and some areas within the Middle East
Where We Don't Ship To:
- Everywhere else. We can only ship to countries that don't already have local Strymon dealers and distribution. If you live outside of the areas listed above, please Find an International Dealer.
International Accessories, Apparel and Parts Orders:
- We are able to ship accessories, apparel and parts internationally
- Our store software only calculates U.S. shipping costs. Upon order placement we will email you the actual international shipping cost. Should the actual shipping cost not be what you expected, we can always cancel the order.
- Orders within the continental USA are shipped via FedEx. During checkout, you can select FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx 2 Day, or FedEx Standard Overnight.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii are shipped via USPS.
- Orders to Canada are shipped via USPS.
- Orders to any other International location are shipped via USPS.
Processing and Transit Time
- Orders in stock usually leave our warehouse within 1-2 business days.
- We ship Monday through Friday, except holidays. Orders placed after 3pm PT on Friday will leave our warehouse first thing Monday morning. Orders placed on a holiday will leave our warehouse the following business day.
- FedEx shipping descriptions (Overnight, 2nd Day) are used to describe their service levels and do not guarantee when you will receive your order. They represent transit time after an item has been shipped. Orders placed after 3pm PT are not guaranteed to leave our warehouse the same day. FedEx also does not include weekend days as part of their Overnight or 2nd Day Air transit time.
- Residential shipments require a signature at delivery.
- Orders might require additional verification.
- We accept PayPal confirmed addresses when shipping to freight forwarding agents and to international locations.
- Have any questions? Please contact us and we'll help plan your package arrival. Thanks! :)