Where We Ship To:
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
Where We Don't Ship To:
- Everywhere else. We can only ship to countries that don't already have local Strymon dealers and distribution. If you live outside of the areas listed above, please let us help you Find an International Dealer.
International Accessories, Apparel, Parts and Repair Orders:
- We are able to ship accessories, apparel , parts and repairs internationally
- Our store software only calculates U.S. shipping costs. Upon order placement we will email you the actual international shipping cost. Should the actual shipping cost not be what you expected, we can always cancel the order.
- Orders within the continental USA are shipped via FedEx. During checkout, you can select FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx 2 Day, or FedEx Standard Overnight.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii are shipped via USPS.
- Orders to International locations are shipped via USPS which partner with the arrival country's local government postal service.
Processing and Transit Time
- Orders in stock usually leave our warehouse within 1-2 business days.
- We ship Monday through Friday, except holidays. Orders placed after 3pm PT on Friday will leave our warehouse first thing Monday morning. Orders placed on a holiday will leave our warehouse the following business day.
- FedEx shipping descriptions (Overnight, 2nd Day) are used to describe their service levels and do not guarantee when you will receive your order. They represent transit time after an item has been shipped. Orders placed after 3pm PT are not guaranteed to leave our warehouse the same day. FedEx also does not include weekend days as part of their Overnight or 2nd Day Air transit time.
- Residential shipments require a signature at delivery.
- Orders might require additional verification.
- We accept PayPal and Amazon Pay confirmed addresses when shipping to freight forwarding agents, PO boxes and to international locations.
- Please note our that our online store shipping calculator calculates US domestic shipping costs. International addresses require actual cost research and additional collected fees.
- Have any questions? Please contact us and we'll help plan your package arrival. Thanks! :)